Monday, May 27, 2013

God universe and Adam.

Democracy/freedom of choice I always ask my self are we human live in so called civilize society are we really free have a freedom of choice.after looking every angle of society we live in my answer was no.no we do not have a freedom of choice.aim not free soul aim slave a slave of the system that created from the rich and greedy people.system the net we trapped in fiber of the net so thin the naked eye cannot see so powerful you can not escape.so colorful so bright and magical but the dark behind colors we can not see.rich and greedy hawk behind the golden wall tell us what to eat what to wear how to live what to do.use media advertise use laws rules and regulation to live in society.rules that benefit group of rich.we run and follow colors to catch or part of beautiful colors.no my friends that's illusion you work day and night weeks months and years to be part of the colors till the time run out.that's what I see I feel what you feel.A global citizen son of Adam.

No comments: